Lazy sunday arvo ride.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Filled myself with shit at the local corner store today then headed off to meet Nick at his local little trail. And I'm glad I did.
Only rode for about an hour but it was good fun.

I'll tell you the story about the corner store because its sweet!
Because I'm a 100% fully totally dead set qualified carpenter *ahem first year apprentice* the corner store lady asked me to fixed her table. I sort of moaned and agreed I would. She gave me the screws for it and showed me where it was. I laughed because the screws had only just fallen out and needed to be re tightened into it. Did that and then put my shit on the counter to pay for it all (yesterday). She dead set would not let me pay her anything for it all and insisted on giving me some food from the hot box. So after arguing with her about money I took it all and some hot food haha.

Then today I got my usual energy drink, a hamburger and a snickers and she still wouldn’t let me pay!

Cheesey myspace shot!

The best way to end a short trail.

thompo

Likes Dirt
i'n kind of put off about getting food from pete's now, ever since matt puked up food from her store and she droped a dim sim on the floor and brought it back inside, but however you can't deny free food!

oh yeah, nice thread ;) liking the last scenic pic.

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
nice work ben loving the last pic really nice ey.

truly was a lazy sunday noone was riding at all.

but anyway nice work.:D

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'n kind of put off about getting food from pete's now, ever since matt puked up food from her store and she droped a dim sim on the floor and brought it back inside, but however you can't deny free food!

oh yeah, nice thread ;) liking the last scenic pic.
Dude.... 10 second rule.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a fun arvo, come up next weekend or something, and we will like start at 2 or something, get more runs in.

First pic I have my eyes shut and that last pic turned out pretty good.

alpinestar12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does Nick close his eyes to get extra thrills?
Ben, come to a race soon, I miss you :(
Ah, the life of a suburban tradesman!
really nice shots too, always so easy to look at.