Leaf Cycles GIVEAWAY - Shirt Competition!

CTN imports

CTN imports

To help Celebrate Leaf Cycles hot new range for 2010 we are running our first ever T-shirt Design Competition. Get Creative!

So we are looking for a new design of T-shirts. This new line will be up for sale in bike stores and at bike events, so it needs to be appealing to bike riders.

The Winner will be announced by the judges on the proposed end date.

Contestants must submit his/her entry(s) to ‘info@ctnimports.com.au’ by the given date, all entries received after may not be submitted for judging. Please include a contact number that CTN Imports can call on in the case that you are the prize winner. Prizes may also be awarded for 2nd and 3rd place.

Note: Simple is sometimes better, but best of luck.

Prize 1: $500 dollar, Leaf Cycles Gift Card.

End Submission Date: Midnight. 30/11/2009

CTN Shirt Competition File (8.3MB - '.zip file')

Design Requirements

1. Must be original

2. Include the following information: The Shirt needs to endorse ‘Leaf Cycles’ while it also must mention us as an importer ‘CTN Imports’
The Design we are after needs to keep up with the current ‘trend’ of the pop-art style or street style.
The logos need to easily be seen and must also incorporate Bike riding in general. The Logo’s that must be used have been attached.

3. Must be printable in a MAXIMUM of FOUR ink colours

4. Does not need to be for a white/black t-shirt. Any colour will be considered.

5. Screen Printing cannot be done on the seams of the shirt. So this must be taken into consideration.

CTN Shirt Competition File (8.3MB - '.zip file')

*NOTE: Electronic submissions are welcome, as are paper submissions. If you submit electronically, we suggest an Adobe Illustrator image with embedded images and all fonts converted to outlines. J-PEG is still fine! Please contact us if you wish to submit through the post.

Also guys, we had some cool entry's that incorporated some of our products, which looks cool, so please feel free to use any images from the www.leafcycles.com.au website in your shirt design too!

Last edited:

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definitely having a crack at this one.

Can we put the design on a tshirt template kinda thing?

CTN imports

CTN imports
Hey guys,

Already had some wicked designs submitted, but keep it up guys. Fell free to put in as many designs as you want! Also you can print on the back of the shirt to.

Please also use a template, Like this:

Attachments

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

Already had some wicked designs submitted, but keep it up guys. Fell free to put in as many designs as you want! Also you can print on the back of the shirt to.

Please also use a template, Like this:

*Snip*
Umm... too late? :p, does it matter if they've been submitted without that? I think mine were midly straight forward as to where they'd go.

*EDIT!!* Never mind, I just got your email haha, I shall skip to it, after I go grab another slurpee :p

Last edited:

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Does this mean you have to make your design on the computer or can you draw by hand then scan it onto the computer, and send it in?:confused:

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
If you drawing the design i would maybe ask about sending it in on paper.

If anyone is thinking they are at a disadvantage because they dont have an image editor then check this out.....Could be helpful. Gimp 2.6 :cool:

CTN imports

CTN imports
Does this mean you have to make your design on the computer or can you draw by hand then scan it onto the computer, and send it in?:confused:
Computer Design is easier for us, but we have a few entries from some artists that look like they are scanned in. That is perfectly fine if that’s what you want to do.

Also guys, we had some cool entries that incorporated some of our products, which is looks cool, so please feel free to use any images from the www.leafcycles.com.au website in your shirt design too!

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
Just my first entry / prototype.. what does everybody think..

By the way this has been done on paint!! ;)
in between now and my last post..

I am so tired!

So yeah the attached is mine effort as of now..

Tom

Attachments