Leatt DBX 3.0 Shoes?

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
Hi all, has anyone ridden in Leatt DBX 3.0 shoes?
They look good and are reasonably priced locally compared to the established players in the market.
I'm wondering how they compare to 5-10's or Ride Concepts from a grip to pedal perspective.
Cheers.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Yep I'd be interested to know as well.

CRC just warrantied a pair of 510 Freerider Pros and they arrived today. Current pair holes through soles in 5 months of riding so considering selling and trying something else... such as the Leatt's.

Also pondering Ride Concepts or Northwave (good reviews).

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also pondering Ride Concepts or Northwave (good reviews).
I've had Northwave Tribes in the past, they were good, but I found compared to a 5.10 Freerider they didn't feel as enclosed around the ankle with less support overall, and didn't quite match the level of grip. They were also 1/2 size too small though, so that may have contributed.

I'm looking for a pair of Freerider Pros in US11 at the mo, and damned if I can find any!

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
I've had Northwave Tribes in the past, they were good, but I found compared to a 5.10 Freerider they didn't feel as enclosed around the ankle with less support overall, and didn't quite match the level of grip. They were also 1/2 size too small though, so that may have contributed.

I'm looking for a pair of Freerider Pros in US11 at the mo, and damned if I can find any!
From MTB Direct website....not sure if true

"Please Note: Five Ten are currently without an Australian importer so unfortunately, we are unable to source any new stock for the foreseeable future."