Leatt replacement parts

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
I just need to know where can i get a replacement parts for my GPX sport. I crashed on the weekend and cracked the back of my upper carbon fribre part curling up.

Can i just get it from a local leatt dealer?

cheers

.BP.

Likes Dirt
Hi

With the leatt braces to get replacement parts the brace needs to be sent back to Auto focus the Australian distributor ensure that there are no other broken parts of cracked.

You would have to take it back to the place of purchase so they can get a return number. You will also need proof of purchase.

They have a 48 hour return on the braces.

I have a rough price for the carbon upper part, it is $240 but can be replaced with the cheaper club one.

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[aside]
Cool - sounds like it did its job (no mention of injury).
Any further info on what happened - I'm sure others are curious to know how it performed.
Cheers.
[/aside]

Ivan

Eats Squid
Wow, that's pretty expensive for a piece that's designed to break.

You'd think because they're stinging you so much on the actual brace, they wouldn't rape you on replacement parts, but no.......

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Wow, that's pretty expensive for a piece that's designed to break.

You'd think because they're stinging you so much on the actual brace, they wouldn't rape you on replacement parts, but no.......
I beleive the bit that is meant to actually break is the part that holds the back portion on (thin carbon fibre thingy)

considering the carbon brace costs like a grand, thats not an all to surprising sum for the part he broke (the part that prevents your head from moving backwards)