Lefty in Tmba

Manik_05

Likes Bikes
hows left looking atm ive heard ppl say that its really crap now cos sum1's "modded" it. Any ppl from Toowoomba here know about it?

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
I'm not sure how many people still ride it, great track but the push back up is not fun!

I'm going to ride it on sunday when I'm up. I'll have a look then

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We went there yesterday, there hasn't been any track maintenance in ages, so everything sits in a layer of silt, it was my first real track :cry:

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
well, i haven't actually ridden this trail as of yet. only found out about it tonight on the net. i'll be there sometime durin the week though

bmxbandit

Likes Bikes
maybe some of you guys could go and do some work on it and restore it instead of waiting for others to do it. seen it on a vid here ages ago i think, looked sweet, do ya bit guys

louispijpers

model citizen
went down there today to test out my new rig. :shock: seems fine at the top however five guys and a hour with some shovels would fix it up easily. The grass on the sides just needs to be slashed and a few section rebuilt. (mainly bottom corners) Need probably a good idea to make the newish section a bit longer.

MrPlow

TMBC
CheeseBurger is theflavour of the month.
Or Flaggon on Sunday(s) for runs. Lefty mods haven't really effected the old trail anyway have they?

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I think If we just organize a work party sometime, the old (and new) lines are still there, its just the hollows before kickers, and the rough stuff and berms sit under a huge layer of silt. As Louis said, I'm sure it wouldn't take long, the more people we had.