lego fingerbike cult!

riderigid

Likes Dirt
if you are interested in joining a lego finger bike cult just pm me with a pic of your wee little beast and your email. i will be sending out bi-monthly emails and am going to set up a website.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hehe i used to have one of them i made it go over jumps with lego dudes on it so much fun! i dont have it anymore though i gave it away :cry: just one question how old are you?

Grix

Likes Dirt
What the heck is that site naZ

I saw the first page with some dude missing his fingers and had to close it eewww Grose!!!

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
once i made the best finger bike ..... better than a dam lego one

it was a hardtail hucker with like 20" forks

get a flick trix bmx and a flick trix moto bike and rip the front forks and bars off it and through them on the bmx put moto wheels on it to ... it was rad until it got stolen at school i also "custom painted" the frame

it was hardcore !

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
i got 2 finger bmx... 1 red, one blue... but the red one has busted handlebars... :(

never heard of lego ones tho, here they sold plastic ones & all sortsa ramps & stuff...

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
tu plang said:
i dont think anything beats my V.P.P. lego bike
id post the pic but i cbf so see my album :)
thats awesome
id post a pic up .................
but my bearings in the hub are recked :cry: :p

riderigid

Likes Dirt
although that VPP one is pretty cool it a)doesn't have wheels and b) is too high quality. it is menat to look more like this

riderigid

Likes Dirt
lol, mine actually has leftys, disc's, a 24" back wheel with a 5" tire (not really, but to scale!), double down tube and the rear end is actually based on the Giant DH bikes so.. no seat stays!! that bike is actually someone elses but my frame is based on it sort of.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
riderigid said:
although that VPP one is pretty cool it a)doesn't have wheels and b) is too high quality. it is menat to look more like this
LOL schweet,bike, i need some technic lego to make this stuff i only have normal lego :(