Lego

scblack

Leucocholic
I am seeking some parts to finish off an old set - 8845 Beach Buggy from the 80s when I was a kid. I am missing 11 parts in total:
Axle black 12 long - 2 needed
Technic plate 1*4 black with toothed ends - 1 needed
Technic gear 8 tooth dual face - 1 needed
Slope 45 2*1 yellow without bottom tube - 2 needed
Technic axle & pin Connector toggle joint toothed - 1 needed
Wheel hub with split axle hole - 4 needed.

Can anyone help from their spares or where to find please?

Cover 1.jpg

Need 6.jpg

Need 1.jpg

Need 2.jpg

Need 3.jpg

Need 4.jpg

Need 5.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Lots of local sellers, go to parts and find the first piece you are after then change search criteria to local and open a new tab with the first shop and look for the rest of the parts, if they don't have what you need then try the next etc. You can make a shopping list and then search but I have found that sometimes has problems. Piece of weak beer as you have the part numbers, usually the fun part is finding that info.

scblack

Leucocholic

Lots of local sellers, go to parts and find the first piece you are after then change search criteria to local and open a new tab with the first shop and look for the rest of the parts, if they don't have what you need then try the next etc. You can make a shopping list and then search but I have found that sometimes has problems. Piece of weak beer as you have the part numbers, usually the fun part is finding that info.
Thanks. I had tried Toypro & Bricklink. I'll give ReBrickable a go - I only thought they did instructions for B sets. :cool:

I have bodged it together. Wrong wheels, seat yellow bits are not sloped in middle, roll cage connector is missing. steering plate is wrong colour.

If I can source the wheels & roll cage connector I will be a happy camper.

Buggy 003.jpg

Buggy 004.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Thanks. I had tried Toypro & Bricklink. I'll give ReBrickable a go - I only thought they did instructions for B sets. :cool:

I have bodged it together. Wrong wheels, seat yellow bits are not sloped in middle, roll cage connector is missing. steering plate is wrong colour.

If I can source the wheels & roll cage connector I will be a happy camper.

View attachment 407054

View attachment 407055
Damn, I meant bricklink
You couldn't find them???

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
and this, which is not lego, however it was $33 for a 400 piece set

View attachment 407593
Nice - Citizen Brick released matching minifigs for that set, so you know what you need to do next. Comparable quality to Lego?

20240303_084918 12.jpg

Been building this up over the last couple of weeks in my spare time and finished a few days ago. First Lego set in a while, but I'm a space tragic from way back so it was always going to be a must get. Really clever set, does a lot with a relatively low piece count.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Nice - Citizen Brick released matching minifigs for that set, so you know what you need to do next. Comparable quality to Lego?

View attachment 407594

Been building this up over the last couple of weeks in my spare time and finished a few days ago. First Lego set in a while, but I'm a space tragic from way back so it was always going to be a must get. Really clever set, does a lot with a relatively low piece count.
SPACESHIP!!!!
Benny.jpeg