Leichhardt Riders

Kernal Klink

Likes Dirt
Hey All, Just wondering if there were any Farkineers in leichhardt or the surrounding area's? If so i would be keen to organize some rides. (missions out to trails, Manly, Lane cove nasho, Wollongong, and of course night time street seshes.) If you are keen let me know

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
howdy, there are a few of us around (Glebe, Liechhardt, Ashfield etc etc) ... I'm from Lilyfield so feel free to drop me a PM if you wanna ride or check some of the ride threads I'm involved in.

I also have a nice little 4 pack set of training berms in the local if your ever bored.

Cheers
Al

mpd

Cannon Fodder
I'd be interested in this too, i'm in leichhardt and it seems like theres nothing to ride here

antonius

Likes Bikes
yeah guys im intersted in this for sure too dont know if anyone would but if anyone wants me 2 come call me on this number 0431318591 cause my net is broken atm so yer

ja_har

Likes Dirt
Leichhardt

I'll second nerf's comments. He's the most active in a few rides around the place. There are some of us around, some riding, some injured, some with new bubs.. but at worst you can do cutties in Callan park while dodging dogs on the bay run, drop in on the BMXers at five dock or Dulwich hill. You might even find the 100metres of single track that exists....or discover nerf's magical berms.:rolleyes:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
There's also a Hill of Death ... aka HoD near the football stadium / Swimming Pool carpark ... it even has a mean 1" single with stump at the bottom of it :eek: ... council has only ever ripped up 200meters of pristine grass and churned it to mud with a bulldozer once in the six years its been there :rolleyes: