lenosky's 06 punk biatch bike

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the front and back tires look the same to me, clearly one of them is running reverse direction, but it seems they arent much different, meh.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
ona rampage said:
Actually, something looks a little odd with that rear tire....the 'prototype' writing is new, however the maxxis writing (usually bright yellow as well) is well and truly faded, and even worn? Photoshop?
Yyyyyyes. The "p" word looks quite a deal more vivid than the "m" word.......

Seriously? Wickthefucked paint job. Actually, best paint job I've ever seen.

Anyone that bags Giant had best be riding a better bike than this.

Avid cables, better than many hydros.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I would farking love this bike!

I'm no brand snob so I don't care. I rode Naz's STP when it was all spec'd up and it was as sweet as it gets. So much so that I instantly changed my HT to SS. I ride RS Dukes on my XC bike, I know how good they are. Pikes are the next level, if I wasn't such a heavyweight hack, I'd be running them on the Chase too!

I'm currently changing from Avid cables, as are on this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bike, to XTR calipers, Clark Carborne Lorraime pads, Goodridge lines, XT levers, Dangerboy lever blades and I'm questioning whether the Avids are stronger and brake harder!!

This STP is a bike that has been built specifically for intrinsic use value. Fuck bling factor, this bike would perform better than almost any other bike in its genre.

I wish I had the abilities to do a bike like this the justice and respect that it deserves.......I think I almost feel it in my pants! :eek:

Last edited:

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
ona rampage said:
Actually, something looks a little odd with that rear tire....the 'prototype' writing is new, however the maxxis writing (usually bright yellow as well) is well and truly faded, and even worn? Photoshop?

Also, with the brakes, some street riders prefer cable to hydro?[/QUOTE]

maybe they're less fuss, don't have to worry bout puncturing the hose, or having it pulled out of the housing.

well that'd be my reasons for running cables. its the reason i run good ol' V-brakes.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is what i call a machine! lovely frame!

the Maxxis font looks wierd because chains hit tyres and the black stuff off them comes off and sticks to the chain.

thats my dream stp

mine is starting to shape up nicely tho stpzero, X.0 shifter to be put on waiting on my X.0 rear derailleur(sp?) and ive got a deemax wheel set on order:cool: