lets see some bikes with super monster t's

Rik

logged out
Rom said:
Thats so unbelieveably funny and creative
What is funny, is that every time someone posts a pic like that, there's at least one random who beleives it'd work.

snow_rider

Likes Dirt
omfg ... lol don't worry about the head angle ... i like it

hey that las yellow bike i just realised are like single crowns whats the deal with that

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
snow_rider said:

hey that las yellow bike i just realised are like single crowns whats the deal with that
they are the new single crown super monsters because josh bender decided that barspin cliff hucks were cool. Marz is also starting to make a SC version of every DC fork they make because of the new "long travel revolution".

oh, they also took the word gullible out of the dictionary and carved it into the wall behind you... have a look y don't u.. or don't you know how to read? only post

snow_rider

Likes Dirt
donthucktoflat said:
snow_rider said:

they are the new single crown super monsters because josh bender decided that barspin cliff hucks were cool. Marz is also starting to make a SC version of every DC fork they make because of the new "long travel revolution".

oh, they also took the word gullible out of the dictionary and carved it into the wall behind you... have a look y don't u.. or don't you know how to read? only post
i am sorry donthucktoflat there were heaps of pics that took a while to load and when i was trying to read the posts i kept going back to the top so i missed it

and it doesnt say gullible and the wall behind me (liar) lol jk