Leyne Ally Computer Ap

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Can someone see if it's just my phone as it used to be there? I run a Lezyne Mega computer and wanted to reload the App on my phone but I can find it anywhere in the Google playstore. Only the LED and sensor apps show up for me.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I had GPS ALLY V2.
That download is an early version (2.1.49), you might be able to update the version on your app through the phone, the later version is a (5. Something). I can't easily find any other version links without downloading other apps to retrieve the latest version.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
That download is an early version (2.1.49), you might be able to update the version on your app through the phone, the later version is a (5. Something). I can't easily find any other version links without downloading other apps to retrieve the latest version.
It's really weird. When I go into the ap you linked to and then support, it offers the newer GPS Ally through Google Play but when you click on it you get.... Same as what was happening when I tried to follow the link on the Lezyne website

Attachments

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's really weird. When I go into the ap you linked to and then support, it offers the newer GPS Ally through Google Play but when you click on it you get.... Same as what was happening when I tried to follow the link on the Lezyne website
The link is probably going back to the Google Play Store, you'll have to stay on the old version.

There's a newer version here. https://apkfun.com/Lezyne-GPS-Ally-v2.html

Fck, the digital world is a headache :D.