Lift from Albert Park - Lysterfield for Wed Dirt Crit?

mudslut

Likes Dirt
Hi All, will be in melbs with bike next week, would love to get out to Lysterfield for the 6.30pm dirt crit start but need a lift from Albert Park. Happy to contribute some fuel / shout dinner, beer or something.

Cheers, Ian

MTB_KAT

Likes Dirt
Hi Ian,

I may or may not go next week, I was planning on going last wednesday but due to the lovely weather I decided to head to the beach after work and enjoy one of the last beach weather days:)

If I go I am happy to give you a life but I wont make a decision until next week so if you get an offer in the meantime then take it. I live in Port Melbourne so can pick you up on the way through

Kat

mudslut

Likes Dirt
Hi Kat, looks like you are number one! I've PM'd you my number, could you give me a call?

Thanks, Ian

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
how wet is lyster looking, for WED night?

don't really feel like cleaning the mud off, how muddy is lyster at moment?

akashra

Eats Squid
It wasn't too bad tonight. There's a few areas of thick sandy soil here and there, but it's not muddy or slick all over - mostly dry with just a few sections of sitting water.

Though I did get criticized for my legs being way too clean at the end of the ride.

mudslut

Likes Dirt
Hi Guys, any chance of a lift? I'm no chance of making it by train and bike but can be ready to roll at Albert Park around 5pm? Free tour guide of Tassie any time in return! Ian