lift to buller???

Cippa

Likes Dirt
just wondering if anyone has a spare seat, this time i would like to race and also take my bike up BUT if theres not enough room for the bike i'll just have to go or pics again! dont really mind but racing this round would be nice.
PM me pease

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Come on people if you have the room give the girl a lift. She has been working her butt off taking pictures for everone else all vic series.

Cippa

Likes Dirt
Come on people if you have the room give the girl a lift. She has been working her butt off taking pictures for everone else all vic series.
haha thanks for that, its my pleasure to take pics for you boys! but i must say...barjarg was hell in the rain and hail and shine! i was out there till the very last rider! eildon stuck it out for you guys in the extreme heat! umm yack, stupid cicadas drove me insane! theres my last plea!
really desperate to ride this ride because from what i hear its the easiest and smoothest of all! so anyone out there??? i'll be good company in the car.
if you know me you'll know how easy i am to get along with!

Last edited:

projectsplat

The film guy
Hi,

apologies for the ignorance, but what dates are you looking to head up? I am planning a couple of trips up there, and will possibly have a spare seat.

cheers

alister

Cippa

Likes Dirt
north balwyn, 10mins from camberwell
i wouldn't make you go out of your way to pick me up, i'll train to your closest station to make things a little easier.

S.

ex offender
north balwyn, 10mins from camberwell
i wouldn't make you go out of your way to pick me up, i'll train to your closest station to make things a little easier.
Ah no shit hey... I live in North Balwyn too. Currently trying to sort some shit out re transport for the race, PM me. No guarantees but might be able to sort something out.

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
What days Cippa? I'm heading up, and there's room! Actually, there's always room for another rider/photoguru! ;):rolleyes:

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
Ah no shit hey... I live in North Balwyn too. Currently trying to sort some shit out re transport for the race, PM me. No guarantees but might be able to sort something out.
S is for Sleeeeeze huh? :eek::rolleyes:;)

Isn't it funny how FAT doesn't relate to getting a root?! :cool::eek::D