light duely that can handle downhill

chimpy

Likes Dirt
Item: a light duelly that can handle downhill, frame or full bike
Price range/Willing to Pay:around 3500 for full around 1 for frame.
Extra Info:i would like a light bike because i weight 45 kg

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DH rig for sale

g'day mate. I am selling my bike to get a hardtail as we don't have enough downhill tracks around my area. I paid $3990 for this about 5 months ago. I would like about 2000 NEG for it as it is in perfect condition and basically new. It is very light for a DH bike and it weighs around 17kg and topped with the best specs. anyway have a look at it and if interested I could help you out with postage. Otherwise I would be interested in trading for a Hard Tail.
thanks adam
http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116403&highlight=pride+joy

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, im pretty sure you wont be interested but worth a go.

I have a stinky frmae with shock, headset, seat clamp, seat post and hanger.and bit more pm if interested.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
if ya had 4k you could build my brodie gigolo frame(search for it) up pretty lightly and do both Fr and dh without an issue.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Any one got a bike, i still havnt found one willing to pay around 4000 now.
I have an Xtension X2 for sale - Seeing as though you are 45kg's you probably are looking for a smallish frame? My bike is a small and it's yours for $3000. It has Mantou Travis forks (Almost brand new) Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, SIC Bars + stem, E-13 LG1(Almost brand new) Holzfella DH Cranks, FSA Pig DHPro headset, The DH Saddle, Ritchey post. Also has Shimano Saint brakes

PM back if interested

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=119091

Last edited:

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
why would you buy a 2nd hand bike if you had that much money? go buy a brand new bike! haha

giant reign, norco 6, etc etc

Apollo

Likes Dirt
Hahaha,

That doesnt seem right mate, you bought a huge bike for a tiny little kid:rolleyes:

If you like it thats all that counts though!!!
Enjoy it mate!