lip piercing on a girl...

which side on the lip? left or right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cippa

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i know this is really really random BUT what you boys think of a lip piercing on a chick? and which side, left or right?
im having so much trouble deciding which side to go with at the moment!!!
suggestions?

Last edited:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Toss a coin.

It's not like in my day when you could get beat up for having the wrong ear pierced.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
is that our left, or your left?

also what about the middle?

:cool:

TBH though, anyone who actually judges a person on what side of their body a piercing/tatt/watch strap is on is probably too anally retentive to be worth speaking to anyway...

NCR600

Likes Dirt
is that our left, or your left?

also what about the middle?

:cool:

TBH though, anyone who actually judges a person on what side of their body a piercing/tatt/watch strap is on is probably too anally retentive to be worth speaking to anyway...
Actually, anyone who wears a watch strap on their right wrist is probably an American, and therefore worthy of a certain amount of derision.

Cippa

Likes Dirt
i havn't seen that many girls with one thats why im asking if it'll be odd...
i will get a tounge one in the future maybe and defs not getting one in the middle :) sorry guys haha

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
well your gonna have to accept a non symmetrical peircing will put things out of order. That is, if your gonna have somthing on one side of your face messing up the feng shui, make sure its balanced out nicely on the other side with some freckles, a scar or a tastefully positioned mole.

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that if you have to poll a random bunch of people on Farkin you probably shouldn't pierce anything..

|Matt|

Banned
Are you getting lip or labret? If lip, snake bites are always good. If labret, I think left. My olds said I could get one a few months ago, but come school holidays time when I'm gonna get it? Mum said no. So yeah, gotta wait another year now :( (will be 18).

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just get a snakebite and then decide. The more piercings the better in my eyes ;). I'm contemplating getting a snakebite but you have to start out with studs which i hate, not rings. You can always take them out if you don't like em.

^just go into cosmetics + they let you have anything done without parental concent

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
just get a snakebite and then decide. The more piercings the better in my eyes ;). I'm contemplating getting a snakebite but you have to start out with studs which i hate, not rings. You can always take them out if you don't like em.

^just go into cosmetics + they let you have anything done without permission
Not true. I had rings put in first , then replaced them with spikes later. I say just do it. Nothing to loose but a few $$$.

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
Fair enough. Do they ( your piecer ) use a gun or needle? Usually if done with a needle you can choose pretty much any jewelry you want.

Last edited: