Lithgow shuttles this Wed 29th or Thurs 30th Sept

CraigS

Likes Dirt
As the title says;
Anyone interested in some shuttle runs of Pony and Gun Club tracks at Lithgow either Wed or Thurs. I can take 4 including myself. Just putting it out there if anyone is keen as it is school holidays and I'll be in the area.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Hey Craig, I would be up for some runs on the Thursday
Tai, if my brakes are back I'll come up too.

That ok Craig?
Fine with me. Judd will you be bringing your trailer? I'm happy to pay petty money if we use your Forester. I can hold 2 bikes on the roof and 2 on the rack strapped to the boot.
If you give me a time, we can work from there. I assume about 9.30-10ish?
So at the moment it's

Thursday 30th
Myself
Judd
Taibo

Any other takers?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BAH!
would love to come but have to work, got a few holidays coming up so need to save up annual leave. :(

taibo

Eats Squid
sorry guys...can we make it wednesday?
believe it or not...but i actually have to go to work on thursday :D

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Fine with me. Judd will you be bringing your trailer? I'm happy to pay petty money if we use your Forester. I can hold 2 bikes on the roof and 2 on the rack strapped to the boot.
If you give me a time, we can work from there. I assume about 9.30-10ish?
So at the moment it's

Thursday 30th
Myself
Judd
Taibo
[/B]

Any other takers?
sorry guys...can we make it wednesday?
believe it or not...but i actually have to go to work on thursday :D
I can do wednesday as well
I'm easy either way. Can you make Wednesday Judd?? If yes then it looks like this:

Wednesday 29th
Myself
Judd
Taibo
Al

Room for one more unless we use 2 cars.

As I said I can take some, but it's a squeaze with gear on in a Liberty sedan

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Sorry gents,

Working nightshift Wednesday.

I am out...

Next time...

Judd
As I said earlier, I can do either day. What suits those that are willing to drive an hour and a half? Also vehicle options? I'm happy to drive my car for shuttles but I'd prefer those sharing the shuttles to be over 25 for insurance purposes.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am crook as a dog at the moment guys.

I'll catchya next time...

Really keen to get up for a run before it goes biebie!

CraigS

Likes Dirt
OK so Al and Judd are out, Tai, are you still interested in some runs. Can show you around Lidsdale if it's just the two of us unless Shannon or someone else comes up. Lidsdale is where CTMBC do their club dh and xc races, there's 5 short dh tracks which are a ball of fun (1 min runs), smooth and flowy. Otherwise it looks like I'll be going solo:(

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
sorry craig, wont be able to make it unfortunately :( pretty devostated, love the gunclub track :D but yeahh hopefully next time..