Little Oxford Falls Edit...

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Havent had a Oxy vid recently, just some random footage that I threw together on the new Mac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G0I83xIuP0

Other trails at Oxy were pretty wet so mucked around on the Road track, pretty flat but heaps of new jumps make it a lot of fun

Took both my Morewoods out for a thrash

Brad's Sunday is in for repairs so he rode my 6" Mbuzi,

Last edited:

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice video chuckie,

Which trail are those berms on? so i can ride them on saturday them i head there

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would if I was working but on holidays till Monday. I'm heading up early on saturday to oxford falls then to another track after

RigidMount

Likes Bikes
nice, solid editing...

Maybe get a few more shots from down low, having every shot at head height made it look a little "holiday happy snaps" if that makes any sense?

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha, nice vid chuck dawg! The baby morewood looked like the perfect oxy bike.

think i need to get back to oxy. i seem to only ride there during daylight savings- when do they start again??

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha, nice vid chuck dawg! The baby morewood looked like the perfect oxy bike.

think i need to get back to oxy. i seem to only ride there during daylight savings- when do they start again??
should try it sometime with the Reign X Sammy...in fact the Reign X has more travel

where the hell have you been by the way big fella??

Nothin like an Oxy vid to flush all the MIA out :p

NickR

Likes Dirt
Hey Chuckie, good little vid there mate. Nice bit of riding there too.. but who was that fat cat corporate executive type bloke in the jeans and the t-shirt?? Had a smooth stylish flow to his riding that looks familar......

Hope you guys are all doin' well there.

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
should try it sometime with the Reign X Sammy...in fact the Reign X has more travel
where the hell have you been by the way big fella??
Nothin like an Oxy vid to flush all the MIA out
Dunno mate, i think the lack of daylight savings keeps me away from Oxy lol.
i havent been up there on a weekend for AGES!!
will have to head up soon.

i have been giving the reign a workout, and the glory has been sitting un loved:(

m1black

Likes Dirt
Hey Chuckie, good little vid there mate. Nice bit of riding there too.. but who was that fat cat corporate executive type bloke in the jeans and the t-shirt?? Had a smooth stylish flow to his riding that looks familar......

Hope you guys are all doin' well there.
Ha ha ha. "fat" bit is right Nick!! Pause at 30 sec and check the love handles!! Hope you are doin well mate...long time no see.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep the ol boy is starting to fill out those jeans, you would think they wrote that Sir Mix-a-Lot song about him LOL

for those that ride Oxy whats your thoughts on the jump 0.30 secs in? Should it be changed?

I think a longer lander would be good but I like the kick on it

Last edited: