Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I fucking hate hives. When I get hives they cover my entire body. Sometimes I get angioedema too, that shit hurts. My trigger is weakened immune system, so if I catch a cold I can expect 5-9 days of itchy hell on top of it. The only thing that kind of helps is taking 4 antihistamines a day and wait it out.

This is a significant anomaly for me, well known for my iron stomach and ferocious appetite. I'll be itching my way to recovery.

What is with places closing so fucking early? Surely 8pm isn't that late for dinner???

Minlak

custom titis
The scam relies on the belief in the Pay ID and PayPal systems - trusted names that lend credibility to the scam - I called scam as this buyer profile was all Swedish - his posts were Swedish centric and all his freinds had names I couldn’t pronounce :)

LTIH - making an agreement with some one to purchase something and then they just ghost you - especially after you went to the trouble to disassemble and pack up cause they need it ASAP - and then they are just gone.

IMHO - as a human you are only as good as your word and I only make deals I intend to follow through no matter what.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
LTIH - making an agreement with some one to purchase something and then they just ghost you - especially after you went to the trouble to disassemble and pack up cause they need it ASAP - and then they are just gone.

IMHO - as a human you are only as good as your word and I only make deals I intend to follow through no matter what.
I had exactly this today. I don't give these people a second chance and just delete the conversation. Fuckers.