Little Things You Hate

Josh Carlsons commentary wow, bugger

Also put 8 hours rebuilding a Scott Genius for the collective to find out why it was left outside under a tree for a year. The proprietary Scott "pull" shock is blown and rebuild + lever is $400+
Yeah, I had a mate with one of those and it's not worth the cost of fixing them.

I've had my bike for a little while, went to top up the Stans and realised I have what seems to be the presta valves with non removable cores. Never realised before we got to Bright and I guess the cold temps helped the air escape. Just fitted a new rear tyre too and should have noticed but must have been in auto pilot.

YEah, it's fucking horrible, that thing. The worst part was the crackling/gurgling of the lungs as you're trying to sleep the irresistible, literally irresistible urge to cough as soon as you lay down. 3 weeks for my wife and I.

I still haven't had covid yet, but I think I can fairly say that this was eleventy thouzillion times worse.
I’m into week two… Still gurgling

Thank you everyone - Success! Apparently I had an unusually long appendix.

I used my time to research ebikes... The Cannondale Monterra looks good.

Easy on the endone there @Jabubu! You are still a health man. That eeeeeeeb might sound like the solution to your lack of riding, but if you aren't riding much now and are about to kick off a new job...how is the eeeeb going to get you on the trail more?

Also, there is some pretty sharp eeeeeb value to be had from mondraker as well.

Back