Live Music Thread

Jpez

Down on the left!
Saw the last proper Beasts of Bourbon gig in 2019 I think it was with Brian Hooper in a wheelchair with the hospital nurses on stage keeping an eye on him at the Prince. It was a bizarre and emotional scene. He died days later from memory. They rocked hard. But the vibe in the room was intense and personal so Tex was in form.
Coincidentally The Prince was the fist place I saw them very late 80’s when Fitzroy st was a very different place. The Beasts back then were as a dangerous and unpredictable a band as you could get. Well maybe Iggy and the Stooges would disagree. Anything could happen and often did.
I liked ‘The Beasts’ album that came out a couple of years ago. But it wasn’t the same magic. Most of the magic parts are dead now.

Looking forward to seeing Radio Birdman in June.
IMG_1031.jpeg

slowmick

38-39"
Saw the last proper Beasts of Bourbon gig in 2019 I think it was with Brian Hooper in a wheelchair with the hospital nurses on stage keeping an eye on him at the Prince. It was a bizarre and emotional scene. He died days later from memory. They rocked hard. But the vibe in the room was intense and personal so Tex was in form.
Coincidentally The Prince was the fist place I saw them very late 80’s when Fitzroy st was a very different place. The Beasts back then were as a dangerous and unpredictable a band as you could get. Well maybe Iggy and the Stooges would disagree. Anything could happen and often did.
I liked ‘The Beasts’ album that came out a couple of years ago. But it wasn’t the same magic. Most of the magic parts are dead now.

Looking forward to seeing Radio Birdman in June.
View attachment 407843
Back when all the tea spoons in the cafe's had holes drilled in them so no one would steal them?