Long Gully, ask me for a picture/vid

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Hey all, I've left it pretty late but I am heading to the Long Gully ride day/presentations tommorrow primarily for some camera (Still and Vid) action, and if you would like a specific picture or video taken of you tommorrow at Long Gully, PM me or look for a short brown haired (and statured) kid wearing a green element jumper, carrying both a a still and video camera, so we can organise the place (on the track) and the time. Preferably PM,

because that
short brown haired (and statured) kid wearing a green element jumper
leaves you left with a few options.

Last edited:

rickazz

Likes Dirt
to add on what Venciferus just said ive got a heap of photos from long gully state series race so if any one wants them give me your race number and what you were wearing and ill see if i can find some.

alex

Pro Rider
Long Gully has a new track to be ridden tomorrow.

well i was wearing orange kona gear and im not sure what race plate but if you have any pics of me it would be greatly appreciated if you posted them up.

Also i think you will be very occupied filming and taking pics on the new track at long gully tomorrow. there is a massive/sketchy road gap over the acces raod and there is a fair sized step down too. the step down hasnt been properly cleared yet however 4 runs were only done on the track today. also, the road gap is awesome, quite possibly the most exciting thing i have ever done on any DH track, it really gets the heart going when your coming into it and when you land it is just out of control.... you have to see it to understand what im saying, but yeah if you want an exciting day of riding and watching tomorrow then head on out to long gully. 3 shuttled tracks to ride all day with a BBQ lunch all for $20 if you are a member of a club that ran a race in the state series. any way see you all tomoz at 10 am when the runs begin.
cheers.
alex.

rickazz

Likes Dirt
yeh i got one of you alex and i got a sweet video of you coming off the last gap and the hip you cased that hip pretty bad. give me your email addy and ill send the video via msn its much easier ill try to post it up but i dont know if it will work.

Attachments

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Hey, I was there. Blue hoody, 611 helmet, Yellow and black DH team. I had a yellow numberplate, not sure of the number, it was a long time ago. Let me know what you've got.

Luke