LONG GULLY RIDE DAY - 14th February 2010

a-line

Likes Dirt
How many people are expected roughly?
Very hard to put a number on it, but i'd say as a rough guess between 100-130 people. It has been put on this date (14th) because it is the only weekend in Febuary that doesnt clash with any other races/events.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Very hard to put a number on it, but i'd say as a rough guess between 100-130 people. It has been put on this date (14th) because it is the only weekend in Febuary that doesnt clash with any other races/events.
Isnt thredbo this weekend?

LONG GULLY thursday night rides will be starting again from the 18/2 until the 25/3 for six thursday nights in all from around 5.30 till dark.$20 to ride with a free BBQ. Day licence is $10. You must have fullface helmet and bar ends to ride.See you all there for the fun and games.

LOT 330 LONG GULLY RD HEALESVILLE MELWAYS REF 269 C4

mr.freeride

Likes Bikes
Need a lift urgent

is any one going to L.G that has a spair spot in there car and on there bike rack because my transport fell through i would realy apreciate it if somone could help me out as always im able to pitch in for fule . if any one can im able to wait at box hill or lilydale staitions
sms me on 0432511350

cheers Aiden

Last edited:

a-line

Likes Dirt
Ok ladies and gentlemen, tomorrows the big day. We spent 13hrs up there today finishing off the tracks and putting a few more things in. With the bit of rain yesterday the tracks have packed in really well and are super tacky. Done a few runs and im very impressed with the result. Also the dual slalom track is sooo crazily fun, pick a mate at the gate and go hell for leather. Tomorrows going to be a great day and hope to see you all out there:)

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Thank you all sssoooo much for organising this! I got a chance to test out the new bike, get some footage done, but I lost a glove. So if anyone has found a right hand TLD History glove, can you please PM me.
Thanks again guys.:)

a-line

Likes Dirt
Thank you all sssoooo much for organising this! I got a chance to test out the new bike, get some footage done, but I lost a glove. So if anyone has found a right hand TLD History glove, can you please PM me.
Thanks again guys.:)
Your glove is with the lost & found department up at Long Gully, along with a neck brace that was left behind. How do you get them back, i have no idea:( Maybe give YVC a call and see if they can get onto Scott (landowner) for you.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Your glove is with the lost & found department up at Long Gully, along with a neck brace that was left behind. How do you get them back, i have no idea:( Maybe give YVC a call and see if they can get onto Scott (landowner) for you.
I asked a few times with them, but no luck, so they must have gotten it after I left, and that was late :p
I will talk to them sometime this week, need to get into contact with them anyways, but I may go to a Thursday night ride sometime or I will be at Baw Baw. :)
Thanks for the mate, owe you one.

a-line

Likes Dirt
Ok, i had a radio with me and heard the call come through about a tld glove, so maybe that was because it was found or lost. It will turn up. I forgot about Thursday nights:), so ill be back again, i seem to be spending more time there than at home lately! Im trying to get hold of a pic my mate got of you mega boosted off the triple, ill keep you posted

woody 14

Eats Squid
big thanks to everyone involved today. scotty on the trasport, benny with the building along with his small group of helpers. good job!!!!!

i had a ball along with everyone else.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How was the weather out there today? I headed down to apollo bay instead. Did anybody get and pictures or videos today?