Lookin' for a DH posse

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
Im out east and have a 5 bike trailer. Generally ride around narby or granton and some times I struggle to fill the trailer. Would be sick if we all got together for a major ride/shuttle day.

Bring your utes and trailers for one mad day of shredding ;)
I'd be up for that, I have a 5 bike trailer too but would need a different tow vehicle as my wagon is too low for dirt roads

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
oldies

i hope to be at Maldon on Sunday. I have a 2014 GT Fury and a bike rack for 3. I am 47yrs old and will be having a spinal fusion in the next few weeks, so I am trying to get as much riding as possible. Not feeling the love on the bike at the moment though :(

Cheers,

Rich

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
i hope to be at Maldon on Sunday. I have a 2014 GT Fury and a bike rack for 3. I am 47yrs old and will be having a spinal fusion in the next few weeks, so I am trying to get as much riding as possible. Not feeling the love on the bike at the moment though :(

Cheers,

Rich
You savage Rich. Make most of it.

I'll be at Maldon with a couple of mates as well. Riding a grey/white 2006 SC Heckler. Black 661 helmet. Might tape my rotorburn sig on my helmet. Say hello.

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
Dh Posse

Hey guys sorry I missed you all. decided to go to Kinglake at the last minute.

Headin to Kinglake again tomorrow. My good wife has given me a leave pass as my spine surgery is now on the 15th of Oct. Anyone keen to ride out there? I will see ya on the track.

Cheers,

Rich