looking for a baggy short with inner chamois nick

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Hey guys

I have had a really good set of Troy Lee baggy's for about 4 years now and they need replacing.

I am looking at the Troy lee skyline short but no where does it say that there is an inner short with camois supplied.

Is there anyone who has a set or can recommend a different set.

I have had good success with every piece of TLD gear over the years so I would like to stay with them if poss.

Also my wife likes the Skyline and the Moto short in the girls too so if anyone knows about this that would be great.

I am happy to buy from LBS but I dont want to order something in and then be dissapointed.

Thanks in advance

shakes

Likes Dirt
http://shop.foxhead.com/store/produ...794/cat70013?categoryNavIds=cat20008:cat20134

I just got those - the 'alitude' the outer is fantastic, the chamois is great, the mesh inner is great nice and cool when moving... The seam on the inner around the waist is horrible and harsh and scratchy.

I've been told to find some bib and braces and wear them underneath the fox outers for max comfort, will give that a go in a couple of months and update if I remember

couple more replies here.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?236656-shy-shorts&highlight=shy+shorts

RyanP

Cannon Fodder
Kathmandu has a few pairs of good quality baggy shorts with inners and chamois on special at the moment. About 40-60% off. I picked up 2 pairs for $100, down from $300.

frensham

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, I have had a really good set of Troy Lee baggy's for about 4 years now and they need replacing. I am looking at the Troy lee skyline short but no where does it say that there is an inner short with camois supplied. Is there anyone who has a set or can recommend a different set. I have had good success with every piece of TLD gear over the years so I would like to stay with them if poss. Also my wife likes the Skyline and the Moto short in the girls too so if anyone knows about this that would be great. I am happy to buy from LBS but I dont want to order something in and then be dissapointed.
Thanks in advance
I think you are better off buying a decent short without integral liner such as those made by NZO etc. Then buy a small number of decent quality knicks, these will have a much better pad than anything you buy as short and liner.