Looking for a timer or watch

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi,

I'm trying to find a watch/timer that has the ability to beep either every 10 seconds, or even better, beep after 20 seconds, then after 10 seconds, then back to 20 seconds, etc etc etc.

Preferably something cheap.

Though just having a quick think while writing this - would it be hard to make a sort of beep track to download onto a iPod????

Cheers
Dunk

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I am thinking you would be able to purchase a sound effects cd(i have heaps),copy the said beep to your hard drive,then if you have a music program that does splicing ,cutting and mixing etc.you could copy it once then repeat it or do what you want with it until you are happy,then save it to i-tunes,then to i-pod.
The music program i use is sound forge(sonic),but there are heaps of others,the one i have can alter pitch,add sound effects,cut and splice to perfection and just about anything else you wish!
Give it a try,it should work!

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The more I think about it I think this is the easiest way. I'm about the most technology retarded person you've ever met, so I might get my brother to do this for me.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
hey mate i could give it a try if you told me exactly how you wanted it.

eg. 10 sec intervals

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool,

I need a total of 4 minutes, with alternating 20 sec/ 10 sec intervals.

20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval
20 second interval
10 second interval

Even better would be a different beep for start/finish of the 20 second intervals.