Looking for Mont 24hr entry

Mick01

Likes Bikes
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has a spare Mont 24 entry. Either a full team or spaces in a team you are looking to fill. Just came back from the Scott24hr and have now got the 24hr bug!

Cheers,
Mick

Conster

Squid
Rider WANTED for 4 man team Mont 2007

Hi Mick,

We've got a 4 man team, but our 4th rider broke some toes the other week sailing (don't ask), so we're in need of a 4th if you're up for it.

We're all about average in ability I guess, I did the Scott this year too (came 10th in a mixed 6 team)...

We're not looking for podium places at the Mont, just good fun racing to the best of our abilities on the track and chilling-out off the track. We're planning on riding the full 24hrs (not slack-off at night)...

It's be great if you could please reply ASAP if you can or can't make it as we're chasing down multiple leads to secure a 4th.

probably best to email me: 93079770@uts.edu.au

cheers

Con.

Mick01

Likes Bikes
Hi Con,

Thanks for the offer. I have managed to find a spot already so won't be able to help you out, sorry. Good luck finding someone.

Mick

Baggs

Squid
G'day, I am in Conster's team and we are again looking for a rider!

If you are interested, let me or Con know. I am new to the forum, so am not sure of protocol, but feel free to email me at abaggs1987 at hotmail dot com.

Cheers!
Anthony