Looking for park/street/dj riders

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm finished with school now, so I'm looking for something to fill up my time. Instead of doing something productive like getting a job or going to school more, I'm going to ride lots. Now, I've got nothing against doing this on my own, but I figured it'd be more fun with other people.

Who wants to ride with me? Civic's easiest for me to get to, but I can make it to other parks/get a lift with other riding friends for places that aren't accessible by bus.

dannys

Likes Dirt
Are there any jumps in Civic??
just moved into belconnen
do you know anything about Melba 4x??

Danny

Sgt. Tangent

Likes Bikes
Yeah i went this mornin to melba bmx track (The Place To Race!) cos i had a line off a college, there were members of the public there, its most likely open now, i think the owner doesn't want kids from the high school going there so just open the gate and close it after you leave (unless there are major construction work going on)

The track is nice, i just roll it mostly, but the jumps are easy if you're feelin' it, i just dont feel like stacking then having to back to school. look out for me on a green commencal with long black hair. Say g'day i wont rip your head off, unless its a kid from the high school.

Last edited: