looking for routes

fop1

Likes Bikes
so ive bought my first road bike and am in search of routes around the pakenham/officer/upper beaconsfield area?
any suggestions would be appreciated.

RB 24

Likes Dirt
hey mate,

I have ridden the Upper Beacy to Paternoster? road before and it was a blast.

From Pakenham into dandy and through lower dandy road and via the dandy bypass back to pakenham along the Princes is alright too.

let me know when you are going out. I am just a new cat and keen to ride.

RB

akashra

Eats Squid
We do a Tuesday night bunch ride starting at Trailmix (at 6:30pm), which goes around the back streets around Narre Warren/Berwick. Come and join us, I'll happily point out a few decent hills between there an Officer as well that we don't necessarily go along during the ride, but they're certainly there.

I won't be able to make it this Tuesday, and the bunch has been pretty thin of late, but keep an eye on the Trailmix Facebook page to see if everyone hasn't been scared off.

RB 24

Likes Dirt
We do a Tuesday night bunch ride starting at Trailmix (at 6:30pm), which goes around the back streets around Narre Warren/Berwick. Come and join us, I'll happily point out a few decent hills between there an Officer as well that we don't necessarily go along during the ride, but they're certainly there.

I won't be able to make it this Tuesday, and the bunch has been pretty thin of late, but keep an eye on the Trailmix Facebook page to see if everyone hasn't been scared off.
wasn't aware of such ride... sounds like a good thing!

thanks for the heads up.