Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Looking to head out to kinglake tomoro with the increasing chance of a hangover...anyone else poking around tomoro?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is anyone keen to hit up Ballarat at some stage? I've finally got my weekends free and I'm generally free during the week unless I have uni. I'm keen to get back into some riding but some company would be great.
If your keen to wait a few weeks, i am due for a trip up there. Just got glandular fever at the moment, so wont have much energy for a while.
but the excuse of a family trip to see the cousins always works :D

If your keen to wait a few weeks, i am due for a trip up there. Just got glandular fever at the moment, so wont have much energy for a while.
but the excuse of a family trip to see the cousins always works :D
I'm all for waiting. It's been months since I've gone for a proper ride so a few more weeks wont make much difference. Hope you get better soon, too.

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
Anybody keen to shuttle Kinglake, Thursday/Friday week? (22nd/23rd) Have a vehicle but can only realistically shuttle 2 in it (Forester with rack), more than happy to pitch in fuel money and driving time if someone with a ute or similar is keen....?

t_byrnz

Likes Dirt
Anybody keen to shuttle Kinglake, Thursday/Friday week? (22nd/23rd) Have a vehicle but can only realistically shuttle 2 in it (Forester with rack), more than happy to pitch in fuel money and driving time if someone with a ute or similar is keen....?
can do weekends if ur free then

leadz

Likes Bikes
No downhill 4 me......

Heading down to frankston bmx track Monday if your keen will be down there at 9.30 for a few hours.
Cheers......