Looking for somebody to ride with.

ruk05

Squid
Hi I'm located in East Brisbane.

Have just recently bought a trance X3, my first dual suspension bike.

I am looking to find some people to go rides with.
I'm only novice, but love to get into it.

Anybody wanting to go for a ride hit me up!
At the moment I have no transport apart from the bike, but I am sure we could sort something out.

Chris.

g3rg

Likes Bikes
Checkout http://mtbdirt.com.au if you haven't already, there's often group rides organised on there to the various places around Brizzie.

Welcome to Mountain Biking... if it hits you like it hit me, your life won't be the same again!

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
Hey man,

I'll PM you my contact details, I am out every weekend hitting up alot of the DH / AM trails around brisbane. Always looking for new people to ride with + shuttle with etc. I can help out with transport of bikes as well.

tude

Cannon Fodder
Hey guys,

I'm in a similar position. Just recently got myself a trance x3 and have been getting back into it. Used to race XC as a teenager but am now more interested in AM style riding.

I have been to blackstone, bunya, mt joyce, daisy hill and gap creek recently. Any other suggestions?? I like to the idea of being able to shuttle and I have a dual cab ute that I can use for this and am keen to meet up with some new people to shuttle with if anyone wants to PM me if they have a regular crew.

I went for a drive up to clear mountain on the weekend and found the trail entry but am unsure on where the trail comes out, can anyone help out??

Will be getting a full face helmet next weekend so hopefully going to build some more confidence and start hitting some of the gap jumps on the downhill tracks.

Nathan

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I'm in a similar position. Just recently got myself a trance x3 and have been getting back into it. Used to race XC as a teenager but am now more interested in AM style riding.

I have been to blackstone, bunya, mt joyce, daisy hill and gap creek recently. Any other suggestions?? I like to the idea of being able to shuttle and I have a dual cab ute that I can use for this and am keen to meet up with some new people to shuttle with if anyone wants to PM me if they have a regular crew.

I went for a drive up to clear mountain on the weekend and found the trail entry but am unsure on where the trail comes out, can anyone help out??

Will be getting a full face helmet next weekend so hopefully going to build some more confidence and start hitting some of the gap jumps on the downhill tracks.

Nathan
Hi Nathan,

I can help you there. Keen to get back into a regular crew. If you have a dual cab I'm more than happy to show some trails and help with fuel.

Josh