Looking for steel frame $300 or less

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
What: Nice steel FR/DJ frame but not too heavy. I want something with a bit of flex and personality, not an overgusseted stiff boat anchor. Ideally I would love one of the old '97-'99 Norco or Kona steel XC frames. Prefer 853 to 4130 and (of course) Ti to both ;)
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $300 if its in awesome condition, but preferably around $200.
Extra Info: Should be between 15"-17" with no structural damage. Doesn't need to be new, anything from '97 to now would be an option. Should have disc mounts though, and would prefer original paint job.

Last edited:

Vin

Likes Dirt
02 norco 250 for $200 plus postage with wtb headset, seat post and clamp. it original black colour, but its smaller than a 15":confused: can't get pics now though

tu plang

knob
a mate at work has a steel kona cinder cone frame thats hes wanting to sell for around that price. hes pretty pendantic so its safe to say the condition is good. at this point the store's serial pest kid is dicking him around about buying it and to be honest id love to see him miss out so i'll point him in the direction of this thread.

gunmetal

Cannon Fodder
i've got a small kona scab, with a seat post and a ringle slammer jammer head set asking $ 150 for the lot