Lost cat, Reward given (bike). Brisbane

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Hi everyone.

I moved house 2 months ago from bridgeman downs to aspley, & the family cats came along.

The cat that has gone missing was a gift to my dad from mum celebrating my parents 35th annivesary & means alot to my dad, my parents went on holiday for a few days & the cat (who only likes dad) got stressed & went looking for him.

he's been missing 5 days now, i've checked the animal shelters & vets. ( & haven't seen any squashed cats on the road)

the new house is at aspley near marchent park (across from trade secret) & the old house is at beckett road. so keep an eye out please in the chermside, aspley, zilmere, bridgeman downs area please.

He's a big taby coloured oriental (basically a taby siamese), he's very timid, he wont claw you if you catch him. his name is Cyrus

heres the only picture I can provide at the moment.

THIS is the reward if you find him.
my K2 zed team, XT & XTR components with reba forks. only ridden for 50KMS
PLUS $100 off my dad. (i'm being 100% honest, if you find the cat I will give you this bike & $100)

now get searching please!

pm me for any info or questions.

Last edited:

Saosin

Likes Bikes
Hey mate ,

Its horrible to hear your story.

Tonight i actually saw a cat fitting your cats description running through the Hypermarket car park. Not sure if it was yours but it did look just like yours.

Ill keep my eye open as i just live in Aspley (Albany Creek rd , Near the bowling alley)

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
G'day mate

Good luck in your search for your cat

I wouldn't think it's necessary to give away a bike, perhaps a small reward (beer???? :D), but if you think it will help motivate then by all means.....

I will keep my eye out in Sydney in case it wanted to go for a long walk :)

taquar

Likes Dirt
I live in Ascot but I have a few friends near Aspley, i'll ask them to keep an eye out for ya mate. No reward is needed. Hope you find him soon! :)

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not funny b_S. Show a bit of tact eh?
yea you got everyone laughing with that, mate honestly grow up, it looks like you been on these forums for a while now. and obviously you haven't learnt much.
Heh... You guys don't know who b_S is do ya? Haven't been around long have ya?

It's a shame your cat went missing, and like maxwolfie, if it turns up in the northern suburbs of Sydney I'll let ya know! :)

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
If we aren't allowed humour, then what do we have?
Respect and compassion, far more rewarding than cheep thrills that have a home elsewhere.
Good luck in your search, hope it's not living on wildlife in the mean time.

dog boy

Likes Dirt
I live southside brisbane so unfortunatly, theres no possibility of me finding said cat. However there realy is no need to give your bike away, if i found the cat there would be no way i could execp the bike. I think if someone actualy found your cat and willingly took your bike as a reward that would b pretty sad!
good luck, hope you find him.

Last edited:

hugh0147

Likes Bikes
I'd have to agree, the banning seemed a little harsh. I'm not a cat person, so perhaps that may be a factor..

Not going to leave, but I still want to say its harsh.

Also- was there a complaint about this comment, or just the moderators choice? That would also make a difference I guess.