Lowers for Revelation 08 with 15mm axle

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want to convert my 08 Revelation 426 U-turn 110mm - 140mm which have a 20 axle to lowers with a 15mm axle.

So on the off chance that anyone has a compatible set of 15mm lowers sitting around or a set of compatible forks that are stuffed that the lowers could be swapped from... that would be great.

But heck alternatively a working set of these forks would also be great!

If you have any of these suggest a price.

moorey

call me Mia
I want to convert my 08 Revelation 426 U-turn 110mm - 140mm which have a 20 axle to lowers with a 15mm axle.

So on the off chance that anyone has a compatible set of 15mm lowers sitting around or a set of compatible forks that are stuffed that the lowers could be swapped from... that would be great.

Ask summitfever if this is a doable thing. Not sure if 08 internals will be compatible with later model 15mm lowers...and if so, is the expense going to be worth fixing instead of buying some 15mm complete forks.

Maybe someone out there will swap complete?

will2

Likes Dirt

I am keen on a set of 20mm revs. I would likely buy yours if they are the right price, if you want to to just move on. I have QR 06 Rev u-turn airs at the moment, if they are of any interest.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am keen on a set of 20mm revs. I would likely buy yours if they are the right price, if you want to to just move on. I have QR 06 Rev u-turn airs at the moment, if they are of any interest.
Possibly, let me think of my options as my daughter is asking for some larger forks.

Last edited: