Luke Strom's Advert??

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For all that have have seen Luke in the Nescafe big break ad on TV, does anyone know what track he is riding. It looks like a super smoth ride.... I want to ride it soooo bad every time I see the commercial...
Help me out!!!

I'm assuming it is NSW somewhere, seens as that is where Luke lives(???)

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HELP: I just saw the advert again and i'm desperate for the spot to be revealed!!!! HELP :? :? :? :? :evil:

Tim

Likes Dirt
luke strom track

i havent seen the ad yet, but i think it is his own personal downhill track...... sorry dude.

Tim

stylinruss

Likes Dirt
I have seen the ad and I am pretty sure that it is on one of Strommy's local tracks around the Kurrajong area. The scenery/foliage looks right and it would make sense for him to use his home track. Go Strommy!! DH needs more positive exposure like his ad.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well thats just farked then!!!
Anyone know of a similar track in the sydney area??? flat white sandy ground, nice wide track, smooth burms, perfect rolling jumps/drops..... it looks sooo nice and sooo fast!!!! Another untouchable huh??

wombat

Lives in a hole
I didn't pay too much attention to the ad, but I don't think that's Luke's backyard, and I can tell you it sure as hell isn't vale of avoca (the end of his road, there's some good trails down there, but there's nothing "nice" about them. Like I said, I didn't pay much attention, but I don't think it's at his place, could've been though. I know he and Nathan had one big mutha of a double out the back at one point in time. He told me 40-45ft, I never actually saw it though...

nathan

Likes Dirt
"After the national rounds at Nundle (NSW) and Fellcrag (Qld), plus coaching for Interschools at Thredbo, I’ll be spending two days near Sydney in late March filming for a TV ad."

This was take from his website

Tim

Likes Dirt
dh track

the way you describe it kindfa sounds like Bulli, again never ridden it but have herd heaps about it, very fast, very smooth, and jump's, but again sorry bad news, Nat. Park's (i think) has put a ban on it, and cut down tree's in the middle of the track. They were petitioning it at Thredbo. I know Luke used to ride there a bit.

Tim

what is that true!,, no more Bulli . thats crazy! I so wanna ride Bulli again when i get my bike fixed and now its closed! Thats just like my local trails, there all closed exept for one!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
where do you see all these adds, i've barely seen anything mtb related on TV, and the majority i see is XC

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Ok I just got an email back from Luke. The tracks are his own in his backyard.

Also got news that he has broken his arm after clearing a 50ft gap. He made the downramp but landed in a soft hole which threw him over the handlebars.

Looks like the aussies aren't doing very well for injuries this year. Get well soon guys.