ROAD Lynskey Cooper CX - Disc

Monks

Likes Dirt
So I picked her up this morning, really happy with Andy and Nick @bikepro and how this was setup, they really went the extra mile with this, did two fittings, they listened, checked, refitted, rechecked, and listened some more, provided feedback and most importantly they made sure I was 100% happy. They even did some product upgrades for no extra charge as they were short of the usual parts.

She'll handle anything I can throw at her, and beg for more. She ain't the lightest, but at just under 10kgs she's no slouch either.

3T cockpit
Champione CrMo Cyclo cross disc Fork
FSA orbit X headset
Lizardgrip tape
Mavic TN 719 rims
Sram MTH 506 hubs
Sram Apex gruppo, compact
Conti gators 28mm
Prologo Ti scratch Saddle
Thompson Elite Setback
CB eggs, Ti
Avid BB7 Road Disc

Last edited:

Monks

Likes Dirt
thanks, she's set up to pull double duty, half commuter, half cx. she's set up in commute mode here. looking to take her up the 1 in 20 today.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Great build ! You should get a lifetime of service out of that. Perfect all weather commuter and looks hot too!

If it is a 58-59 and you decide you don't want a like time of service ... Let me know !

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Great build ! You should get a lifetime of service out of that. Perfect all weather commuter and looks hot too!

If it is a 58-59 and you decide you don't want a like time of service ... Let me know !
get in line creaky- im first