Lysterfied- Carpark warning!!!!

Cranker

Likes Dirt
Just a little warning to all the people who parks their cars at the Hallam North Road Parking. As I was pulling into the parking this afternoon for my ride. I was warned by a guy that his car was broken into last week.
I have been using that parking as long as I could remember, with no hassles.
But now I'm a bit reluctant to park my car there, especially if there are no other cars there.
Please pass this messages on to your friends and anybody whose uses that parking to be careful and don't keep any valuables in their cars.:mad:

Last edited:

gixxer

Likes Bikes
yeah... seems to be a lot of young people using the carpark as drinking spot....:(

thanks for the heads up...;)

serowe

Likes Dirt
And watch your number plates if you do park there - they have been known to have been 'borrowed' of a number of cars...

Marx

Likes Dirt
You would think that with such a vigilent local community - when it comes to people parking on the grass in front of their property boundaires - it would flow onto managing/alert authorities to 'undesirables' at the car park at the end of their street.

paggnr

Likes Dirt
...of course it would be young people
I am all for not using gross generalisations but in this instance IT IS young people (the too young to be drinking type). We see them there all the time.