Lysterfield ride Friday arvos

omac

Likes Dirt
Im lucky enough to finish work early on Friday arvos so I head out to Lystie about 1.30 - 2pm.

I start from the Comm track car park then do a lap of the Comm track, Hug tk, Upper Blair witch tk, Snipe tk, Trail mix tk, Lake circuit tk, Mahogany's tk, Boys farm tk, Follow me tk, Back up Boys farm tk, Lower buckle tk (opposite Follow me), Upper buckle tk, 1st quarter of Middle tk, up to Glen tk, Quarry tk (where I hit my top speed for the day) & Aneurism tk, about half way up Glen tk turn right for Comm track up to Valley view tk then back to the car park. Its about 26 ~ 27ks.

My background:
Iv been riding for 14 years, mostly DH racing & Freeriding, I ride my trusty old Banshee hard tail & now days I'd consider myself a trail rider (at Lystie anyway). I don't set a blistering pace but I do like to hit the A lines & stop for a rest here & there.

I normally ride Red hill on Sundays too but its a DH trail.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
weekday rides are tops, you only notice others when you stop or they stop. you didn't see 3 of us stopped on the track following follow me (formerly bermacide, never bothered remembering the new name, i liked the old one) did you? a few riders went past and you would have been there around then?

anyways, stunning day for it today! :first:

omac

Likes Dirt
weekday rides are tops, you only notice others when you stop or they stop. you didn't see 3 of us stopped on the track following follow me (formerly bermacide, never bothered remembering the new name, i liked the old one) did you? a few riders went past and you would have been there around then?

anyways, stunning day for it today! :first:
I might have see you but I can't say for sure, I did stop for a chat with to other blokes at the top of follow me (one of them had a Yeti & the other had a Spesh) but we parted ways & I continued on towards Buckle tk.

Yeah, It was a perfect day for a ride:hail:

Here's a pic of my old jigger

I'm probably the only person out there who still rides old Bomber z1s :mullet: