Private Property mack trails, DJ

andrewG

Likes Dirt
NEW PICS AND VIDEO PAGE 2

action shots: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1702952#post1702952

Hey guys,

This is what me and my mates made out in my backyard. The jumps came up in about 3 weekends, they are extremely addictive and smooth.

EDIT:

it's been about 2 months now, maybe more and there is new pics and footage on page 2

Name: Still undecided :confused:
Jumps: 2 pump jumps (no photos) 1 double (big red) 1 table top (nagguh)
Time taken to build: 3 weekends

Featuring:

"Big Red"
it's big, and it's made of red dirt.

"Nagguh"
it's made of black sand...

"Wall ride"
yes you can actually wall ride this, worked better yesterday though, but someone ran straight into it lol

and then the view from behind

THESE ARE OUR JUMPS!@@% I will get footage either this afternoon, tomorrow or the weekend.

keep an eye out :cool:

REMINDER: these are on private property, so if you know where they are, which you shouldn't, then don't tell anyone and don't come riding them.

if you live local (mansfield/carindale etc) and want to ride them, just pm me and we should be able to work something out.

Last edited:

andrewG

Likes Dirt
thanks for commentz.

but nah i didnt get the vid of him hitting the wall, its pretty short and sharp tho you have to hit it and bunnyhop off. he just hit it and didnt lean lol

dont know if i will get vidz this arvo all my frends are at training for gay sports (non-riding sports wtf?)

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice Jumps :)
And when you want to make them bigger, you've got plenty of dirt there, looks like a sweet spot.
Have Fun.

andrewG

Likes Dirt
Got some vids!!

now i just need to figure out how to compose them and make it into a youtube vid

bikeguy70

Banned
in picture 4 i wanna fly around that corner and fang it wide and let it slide. and the jumps aswell. keep up the good work. is that carpet??????

andrewG

Likes Dirt
in picture 4 i wanna fly around that corner and fang it wide and let it slide. and the jumps aswell. keep up the good work. is that carpet??????
yeh, seing as nagguh is made of sand that only compacts when its wet and you beat the ass out of it, we had to put carpet over the lip so it doesnt fall away, works awesome though and now you can pop up huge.

btw shutup lewis lol our jumps are the shet. come after school sometime, get dropped off where i get dropped off after mountain biking on wednesday last week of school

Last edited:

andrewG

Likes Dirt
here is the link for the video >> http://www.pinkbike.com/video/53333/

big red heappss bigger lip, bigger gap, steeper lander:

nagguh, bigger lip and lander was pushed out an extra metre for more air:

wallride, its now unwallrideable :( so we just made it into a berm:

gap, new to the track, really low and fast but a good sized gap:

ants nest, new aswell. an old termites nest, the berm goes all the way up the jump because your still cornering. awesome for whips:

Last edited:

andrewG

Likes Dirt
thanks mate, we will make a heaps better vid once we get our bikes back from the shop, probs after we get a paint job aswell which shouldnt be too far away

andrewG

Likes Dirt
Hey
Nice track, looks so fun and flowy, keep up the good work :)
yeh well we are currently working on a launch ramp, we made a new jump to soft dirt just for practicing tricks, can get pics sometime soon if anyone wants

Last edited: