MacMahone

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
I was just looking at a few mtb parts on ebay, and found a french brand called MacMahone.
Just wondering if anyone has bought their stuff, and if its quality gear?

their stuff was quite expensive (eg stem for 150 AUD)

cheers,:)

Last edited:

MtB_PaRk_4LyF

Likes Bikes
Hey mate. i have also seen macmahone on ebay and did some research and there products look solid i think that stem cost that much is because it comes with ti bolts its actualy cheaper then if you bought a stem then the ti bolts. im thinking of buying one of there frames they look nice. well theres my two sence hope it helped

Matt:)

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I havent ever dealt with any of their stuff but from what i saw/read they seem to engineer some pretty high quality components! Really not a fan of their detailing and graphics, but most of their parts and frames look quite dialed, and strong.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
They make some very nice parts. Made in Taiwan not France though,not that that would lessen the quality.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
have you personally had one of their products?
No but I considered importing them and did a lot of research. can't vouch for their bearing quality or anything like that. But I'd order any of there non complex parts if needed.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
my bro has a riser bar by macmahone, pretty good stuff. no complaints from him or me.