mad pics

looseunit

Likes Dirt
How about this photo of Rohan Mogride, just minutes before a dog ran out in front of him and he broke his wrist in 7 places and did his ACL fakin dogs and their owners. :twisted:

looseunit

Likes Dirt
omg bad grant his being a b grade bmxer tisk tisk tisk
Try jumping that jump on a BMX is crazy very few BMXers jump that jump because of it size. Yoo need about 60-70k to be able to even clear that jump and the run in is not great, the hight you get of that jump is and would be hard landing on a bmx. The only BMXs to clear that jump have all competed in the competed in the X games guys like Mick Bayzand, Dawane Golding, Kim Grosser, Damon (cant remenmber his second name), Paul Rudd and Jesse Carlson. Even then very few mtbers can even jump that jump and pretty much the only peolpe who do are the stunt mafia guys and they all jump it on Dh bikes apart for Zoil.

I find it funny that eveyone think grant hates BMXers and dosent think that people should jump DH bike on BMX jumps after his article in MTBA, saying that I have not read the article in MTBA. I know that grant used to ride BMXs and i know that he has even ridden in skate parks before on a MTB. He is probaly more respected many local BMXer because of what he does. He rides with guys who ride BMX and who used to ride BMX. The stunt Mafia guys are pushing the limits of riding and are not limiting them self to any type of riding or terrain or looking what BMXer are doing and copying them. Most of the good DJ spot have been dug by them not by BMXers, they have even dug at my jumps. These guys are pushing the limits of the sport more than any other riders in Australia and they are not doing anything realted to BMX (they just go big).