Madelaide Vandals sesh

treggs

Treggs Tuned
Did I just see C*Risso do a one footed, barrel roll x-up?? Very nice. Better make a name for it chris.

Nice work boys....Keep that shit up and I might have to drag the video camera out of retirement.

Last edited:

treggs

Treggs Tuned
I did a bad thing... Apparently Heppy was the first to land the 1 foot x-up barrel and I have publicly given credit to C*Risso... My Bad.

Heppy WAS the first!!! either way it is a wicked trick and watch out crankworx... Heppy is on his way. Best of luck Bro

tinto

Likes Dirt
"pedalpedalpedal!...oohhhh"

That was fantastic - world class tricks on big burly bikes!

You boys be careful - rumour has it that the compound supply of Dettol is running low. :cool: Plenty of red cordial though.

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
treggs said:
I did a bad thing... Apparently Heppy was the first to land the 1 foot x-up barrel and I have publicly given credit to C*Risso... My Bad.

Heppy WAS the first!!! either way it is a wicked trick and watch out crankworx... Heppy is on his way. Best of luck Bro
Its all good, he got credit for a pic of me in a magazine doing a sui over the tree jump. We all know that alan cant sui. his bow leggedness doesnt let him pinch the seat lol.

entombed

membarrrr
C*RISSO said:
Its all good, he got credit for a pic of me in a magazine doing a sui over the tree jump. We all know that alan cant sui. his bow leggedness doesnt let him pinch the seat lol.
And that was disclosed information!!! well was...

heppy

Likes Dirt
C*RISSO said:
doofus....

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG YOU GUYZ ARE NUTS!

thats some seriously awesome riding guyz! sweet as jumps too, looks like an awesome set up