AUS Mag Launch: Worlds 1st MTB FASHION magazine!

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Update: If only it were real... (Thanks to the AMB boys for the giggles)

Look out Australia - SKIDROW is here. Introducing the world's first mountain bike fashion and lifestyle magazine. MTB has never looked this damn fresh! Our launch issue hits the stands soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it at your local. With advice from some of the world's best looking riders, you'll get the respect you deserve.

What's inside our launch issue?

Trail Boss: Be the big dog at the dirt jumps.
Energy drink shootout! Monster vs Red Bull.
"I'm stuck!" Tragic dirt jump Jean accidents.
Brosnan speaks: "My puberty blues".
Jason English exclusive interview - we learn about his secret twin.
Top excuses to explain away your piss poor performance.
Fixie Four Cross racing - hot new trend?
Sam Hill's masterclass - keep your eyebrows under control.
Nathan Rennie's cooking tips.

Get it soon! www.skidrowmagforlife.com

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Finally! A magazine that reflects the life of a forum user! Great stuff Skidrow!

Staunch

Eats Squid
Awesome, now I'll finally be able to know what I can wear out on the trail without being ridiculed by everyone else for having last years kit or the wrong helmet :rolleyes:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Hopefully there will be some more training articles from the Pros.

I'd like to build up my neck to be as thick as Rennie's so that I don't need a neck brace. Although, that might make me out of fashion :confused:

Please SKIDROW help me I need more respect on the trail.

scblack

Leucocholic
I do so much need to know more about eyebrow trimming. Its about time someone covered that!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Been waiting for this magazine ever since the first press release. Can't wait for my issue to turn up!

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Lyk. Where can I get it? My newsagent doesn't have it in until Friday, and by then it'll be too late.

haydo

Likes Dirt
Unfortuantely as soon as it's printed, the magazine will be out of date... They should have gone with an online option which can be updated hourly as the fashion trends change.

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
Thank God for this magazine. I have been struggling to work out which full TLD outfit will match my new Demo.