Maintenance Day 2pm 10 March Amos rd Gazeebo

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
There will be a maintenance day this saturday meeting at the Amos rd gazeebo at 2pm.
The priority for the arv will be cleaning up the Rollercat and setting out the bunting for the race on the following day.
If there are enough hands we will also cut back the upper section of the Turkey and clean up a couple of corners that need burms.
For the Downhillers the Frenzy also needs a bit of cutting back in the upper sections (although a bit of it has possibly already been done?)
If I have missed anything please post up and let us know.

pete, we managed to get the whole of the frenzy sprayed. although it rained later that day so we'll see if it washed any of it off. it is pretty badly over grown in some spots. i should be there on saturday

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
I'll be there on Saturday

Keen to check out the Turkey to see what needs doing, and get achieve something too.

Matt

eMOJO

Likes Bikes
I should be there... the top fire trail on RollerCat needs plenty of whipper Snipper love

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, I attempted to do a run of frenzy and failed miserably. I have no idea when it was sprayed but it seems to me like the grass was in no way struggling. If anyone has a spare brushcutter I'm keen to get stuck into it.

Hey guys, I attempted to do a run of frenzy and failed miserably. I have no idea when it was sprayed but it seems to me like the grass was in no way struggling. If anyone has a spare brushcutter I'm keen to get stuck into it.
it was sprayed on sunday. like i said it did rain after for a small period so it could of washed it off :eek:nthego:

it really needs snipping and then spraying.

jock

Likes Dirt
Unsure if I can make it yet although if I'm not working til late, I should be able to get there.

Frenzy is now snipped from the top down to about the second power pole on the grassy knoll. Unfortunately it's still a jungle from there through to the gap jump but beyond the gap there is far less grass and the track looks pretty much rideable all the way to the bottom.

It should be be fairly easy to detour round the heavily overgrown section via the fire road if anyone is looking to do full runs.