majura 7/6/09 all photos are up

Here are the photos that I got the other day sorry I took so long to get them up it takes a long time to convert so here they are if you want the high quality version of your photo and since I only got 50 total I can put it/them on a cd it will cost $5 or $5 dollars for each photo on A4 photo paper let me know if you would like the good version.
If not just let me know what you think of the photos thanks

THESE ARE ALL THE PHOTOS FROM THAT RACE THAT I GOT ONLY 50 I WILL GET HUNDREDS NEXT TIME WHEN I HAVE A FULLY CHARGED CAMERA AND FLASH

Last edited:

burnside97

Likes Dirt
hey mate do you have any pics of rider 758? i was rinding a green and black demo 7. white helmet, Gray and black pants and a gray jumper? cheers

I just got the one of you I'll have all of the photos of the race posted up when they upload within the next hour or so so you can get an idea of what it looks like

gilly101

Likes Dirt
hey mate. Stoked you got a pic of me as your sample :p, you manage to get many more?

red white and blue tld kit with black shorts
black ironhorse sunday with green bits on it

cheers mate

Last edited:

Jaybies_Can_Crash

Likes Dirt
Great photos!
I might hang out on getting a CD until the next race I'm at when you have more than 1 of me :) Sorry.
Keep up the good work.

2012DH

Likes Bikes
can i buy some?

hey mate,
just wondering how much a CD of all pics of rider #164 would be?

speedyG

Likes Dirt
photos

hey mate
do you have any photos of 408 red and white ironhorse sunday and i was wearing a black and white chest plate

cheers ben