Majura pines super D race 10/5/09 PHOTOS

Here of a few of the 100 photos I got at majura on sunday just let me know what clothes,number,bike you were and I'll see if I have decent photos of you

IF YOU WANT PHOTOS OF YOURSELF IN FULL RESOLUTION LET ME KNOW FOR $10 I'LL GIVE YOU A CD AT THE NEXT RACE OR POST AT EXTRA COST TO YOU
Here are some examples:

DHD Jr

Likes Dirt
hey,
got any of 776 (i think:confused:) wearing a black top, white and blue TLD shorts and riding a maroon turner rail.

cheers. Ben

yakuza857 since ive only got one photo of you I would only charge $5 at the next race for it on a CD I will try to get ALOT more photos of everybody at the next race did you want me to put it on a cd for you? same with you (DHD Jr) just the one but its pretty good let us know if you want it Cheers

Last edited:
photos

Hey
pics lookin good

do you have any of rider 472 riding a blue stp 0 and wearing a grey 661 helmet and blue goggles.

thanks buddy.

lachie

Dean ive got two photos of you the first is very similar to the first that I have at the start yours is actually the 5th one down its a bit small but you get the idea of this thread the second isnt bad but you cant see your face that well if your going to the next race bring $10 and ill put them on a CD for you just let us know if you want them.

Gabe ive only got the one of you it could be better i'll try to get more of you at the next race if you want to see this one let us know and ill post it up

it is I was using a slower shutter speed so the backround is really blurred but you turned out really clear but yes it is the best from that day that I have of you

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yakuza857 since ive only got one photo of you I would only charge $5 at the next race for it on a CD I will try to get ALOT more photos of everybody at the next race did you want me to put it on a cd for you? same with you (DHD Jr) just the one but its pretty good let us know if you want it Cheers
could i see what its like than ill see if i want to buy it