Majura pines super D race 10/5/09 PHOTOS

lachie_dh here they are low reolution

hope you like them let us know if you want the full reolution ones bring $10 to the next race

Last edited:

DHD Jr

Likes Dirt
yakuza857 since ive only got one photo of you I would only charge $5 at the next race for it on a CD I will try to get ALOT more photos of everybody at the next race did you want me to put it on a cd for you? same with you (DHD Jr) just the one but its pretty good let us know if you want it Cheers
hey,
can you just post it up because i dont really want the high resolution one. That would be awesome.

downhill401783

Likes Dirt
gday

was wearing blue onyabike shirt on black and white giant glory and a black and gold 661 helmet number 433 can you post up the pics so i can see them first

cheers, angus

Last edited:

Master Nick

Likes Bikes

hey mate have you got any of 758.
i was wearing a white tee shirt, black shorts, light grey helmet, on a 09 black and white glory dh1.
thanks,
Nick

CMack360

Likes Bikes
Hey

Just wondering if you have any of #367
I was on a blue stp and was wearing black shorts and a white jumper or white shirt.

Thanks,
Carlyle

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Hey man. Sick photos. Did you happen to catch any of 349. I was riding a brown/copper couloured pitch, wearin a long slleeve black shirt.

Thanks
James

slimjim1 thanks I thought they turned out pretty well it was the first time with my new flash so I think I did alright I have two photos of you by the way did you want to put an order in for them?

dj222

Likes Dirt
hey do you have any pics of rider 778 i think riding a blue stp0 and wearing a troy lee headline jersey and troy lee sprint shorts thanks.

dj222

Likes Dirt
no i came 4th in junior hard tail i had fox digit gloves and my bike had white bars and heaps of stickers on it like monster energy, fox and azonic it also has juicy 7's that are silver

MTBnickw

Squid
hey, brown glory w/66's, blue shorts, black grey nd red tld jersey, grey 661 helmet, number 800. sorry about the lateness, cheers nick.