Majura Sesh. wednesday 13th.. 1ish

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
well, it was in the phat snaps and went a bit off topic from the pics so here it is. who will come? i should be able to get a lift out.. if i can't is there anyone in the Fraser/belco area who can help out. cheers

tim

six9man

Likes Dirt
hmm... sounds good but, theres always a but.

1. i hope all this fluid under my knee cap will just go away on its own cause at the moment i doubt i could pedal and its hurting.

2. i duno how im gona get there

demo man

Used to be cool.
hey all,

i was originaly set to head out, but (there's always a bloody but) i don't think my rig is up for it. i've managed to bend my seatpost (you can only tell when looking from below up the seat tube), and i can't get the bugger to move up or down. i will be taking it into mals in half an hour or so though, and claire said they'd be able to have a look tomorrow, so hopefuly i'll be out there on thursday.

fucking seatpost!!

demo man

Used to be cool.
hay hay

got the seat post sorted, thanx to benny.

would anyone be able to giv me a lift (and my bike) to majura, i live just near belconnen (Evatt). i originally was going to leave my bike pvernight at a friends place (who lives in hakett) and catch a bus in, but now i cant do that so im stuck here.

so if anyone can help, i'd appriciate it.

Sam
0404 769 221

p.s.
i only need a ride there, i can get myself home no worries

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DHTF lives out florey way, Ill PM you his number. he MAY be able to help. but dont count on it.

oh, and ill probably be there, but almost definitely just doing DH runs.

edit: I will be there, no matter what.

Last edited:

gasman

Likes Dirt
Ride Hell yeh!!!!

Bout 1pm i here ya, so has anyone actually gonna be able to get there, i will but can only fit my bike in the rig!!!

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Yeah i think a group of us are heading out 2morrow may be in the morning tho before it gets to hot.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1pm at the gate with the carpark (scout camp/ airport side)

edited for readability.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
roasted said:
1 o'clock at the back gate (scout camp/ airport side)
no, the race gate. not everyone (ie. me) knows where the back gate is. so go to the race gate. (should've added it in me original post)

demo man

Used to be cool.
err guys,

the back gate and the race gate are the same bloody gate!

well, atleast i think they/it is/are.

i'll be at the race gate, coz that's the only one i know of - if i can get there

i'll check my mailbox (pm) now, i think there are 3 msges there!

six9man

Likes Dirt
well me knee has fixed itself up all good so i might come if i can figure out how to get there

i might be able to get there arround 12ish so ill be bumming arround for a bit

anyone got a number?

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
8 megapixels, might bring it out.

call me at around oneish, Ill tell you where we are.

Malty

Likes Dirt
you guys have gotta organise a ride like this in a couple weeks cos my arm will hopefully be all better by then

demo man

Used to be cool.
hey Malty,

now i know about the watering hole i plan to try and hook up with some riders almost everytime i go riding, so expect to see heaps more of these group rides coming.

and, if there are more here, more ppl will start to check regulaly, and then start to organise their own rides.

so basicly, if you want to have a group ride, just do it yourself! it's not like it's very hard, lol. a coupla clicks with a mouse in a week or two advance and a little typing in between and your set!

hey, in the future i plan to have some good arvo sessions finishing with a BBQ or something similar. it is so easy to organise stuff like this/that, so as soon as people realise this there could be group rides followed by a drink at the pub or a backyard barbie happeneing every weekend!

it's all up to you (us).

Sam

demo man

Used to be cool.
holy purple monkey tiolet paper holder!!

size 7 is HUGE!!!

lol

that's funny (i'm wierd leave me alone)