Maldon- Vandalism

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
Unfortunately there has been some Vandalism at Mt Tarrengower at Maldon. The track that was raced at in the last round of Vic DH series has been damaged over the weekend. It is still unknown who has done this. The damage that was done, the up ramps of two jumps were slightly pulled apart as well as a bridge moved (has been returned to its original position). The main concern though is this person has put barbed wire across some of the track. This is obviously a big problem and we are working to address it. Till then take caution whilest riding out at Maldon for the time being. The tracks are all still open and 'should' be safe to ride. But it would be advised that in your first run of the track to 'check' that its safe to ride. Just thought I would let you all know so you can stay safe on the trails. Happy Riding

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
its a shame to see people who take the time to go out of their way to do these things to a LEGAL trail....

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
its a shame to see people who take the time to go out of their way to do these things to a LEGAL trail....
yep, that step down was damaged on the weekend, Johnny mentioned the step down had been smashed, logs removed and pickets bent, I rode there this morning and there was nothing mega sinister. I may be able to get some proper metal signage if Noel/DSE can use their logo's and state their legal etc. I think this will be needed, the situation may only get worse..