Manly Dam Saturday 28th July 8 am

TonyG

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen for a couple of laps on Saturday Morning.
I havent ridden in about a month or so, so I will be a bit slow.

Cheers,
Tony

Binaural

Eats Squid
May come for a spin. Guaranteed to be softer than a blanket made from live baby ducks though, just spent 3 months in China riding like a mancy.

TonyG

Likes Dirt
Great stuff. 8 am at the bottom car park. The more the merrier, I havent been out for a about 6 weeks so it maybe pretty slow lap(s).

arpit

Banned
Cripples, the lot of you!.

I'll be there... In my wheelchair.

It'll be nice to meet all you flame warriors in the flesh.

TonyG

Likes Dirt
I know what you mean Arpit, it's like a recovery sesson after a footy game. Anyone else injured and want to ride?
As we have so many new faces, I drive a Blue Jeep Sports, and Oddjob drives a white Suburu Forester. If you see either vehicle then introduce yourself. My real neame is, strangly enough Tony.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I know what you mean Arpit, it's like a recovery sesson after a footy game. Anyone else injured and want to ride?
As we have so many new faces, I drive a Blue Jeep Sports, and Oddjob drives a white Suburu Forester. If you see either vehicle then introduce yourself. My real neame is, strangly enough Tony.
And mines Andrew (or Shorty). See ya'll there!

And no, we're not doing Bantry Bay Dan! I'm too unco for that.

danTM

Likes Dirt
This weather complicates things!
BOM forecast looks alright for tomorrow, can someone who live in Manly report back tonight what the weather has been like?

BOM FORECAST said:
Forecast for Friday
Cloudy periods with a shower or two. The chance of an afternoon thunderstorm. Moderate to fresh west to northwest winds.
Precis: Chance shower/thunderstorm.

City: Max: 19 Parramatta: Max: 19
Terrey Hills: Max: 19 Penrith: Max: 19
Liverpool Max: 19 Richmond: Max: 19

UV Index: 2 [Low]

Forecast for Saturday
Fine. Mostly sunny. Moderate to fresh west to southwest winds.

Precis: Fine. Mostly sunny.

City: Min: 9 Max: 17
West: Min: 5 Max: 18

TonyG

Likes Dirt
Bugger Squid, BOM has "chance of afternoon thunderstorm" today.

Hopefully it doesnt eventuate. I am on the Nicole Vicars (the local ranger) email list so if the track gets closed I'll do my best to post it up here in time to notify you all. However, if we only get a short shower then I say lets do it, i havnt ridden in ages and I'm keen as mustard to hit the trails.

danTM

Likes Dirt
Bugger Squid, BOM has "chance of afternoon thunderstorm" today.

Hopefully it doesnt eventuate. I am on the Nicole Vicars (the local ranger) email list so if the track gets closed I'll do my best to post it up here in time to notify you all. However, if we only get a short shower then I say lets do it, i havnt ridden in ages and I'm keen as mustard to hit the trails.
I don't want to do it if there is too much rain regardless of whether it is closed or not, my brake pads were stuffed after the last ride I had there (when I wrecked my arm).

I went riding on Malabar headland today and there was a fair amount of mud so odds are there will still be a fair bit at Manly, has anyone ridden it recently?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I am on the Nicole Vicars (the local ranger) email list so if the track gets closed I'll do my best to post it up here in time to notify you all.
I'm on the list too so don't stress if you can't get online. Alchemist will most probably beat us to posting it though!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
I try!

I wont make Saturday, but will be doing a lap before getting stuck into the trail work on Sunday. 7:50 at the Hydro lab.