manulas and sit down manuals rok - wats your longest?

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Reasonable speed sitting down manual (no pedalling) longest ive gone is a bit over 200m. Longest manual/wheelie combo? Pretty much keep goin until my muscles start tiring...:)

skillz

Likes Dirt
farking, i cant even get the front wheel up just by pulling, i have to do a wheelie first...
anyone got some tips on getting the front wheel up?

stooge

Likes Dirt
you haven't mastered the wheelie till you can turn corners, slow down, speed up, stop then start backhopping and then start off again.
If thats the case, ive got it sused!! Wheelies/Manuals are my speciality :D
1.2km's and my arms get 2 tired, thats a combo of manual then pedal 2 pick up speed then manual, etc etc

I love high speed manuals, my dad clocked me at 52 k's down a hill in manual mode, it felt like that high speed manual scene in NWD with Bobby Root

Stoooooge
"Ride On"

stooge

Likes Dirt
hehehe, i get lots of horn beeeeps when riding down the foot path

hehe
Stooooooooge
"Ride it like it has no front wheel"

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Heheh Stooge, you get the funniest looks from passing motorists eh! (Or in some cases when YOU are passing motorists..:) )

stooge

Likes Dirt
ahahaha, yeh, oh oh oh roadies, passing roadies on the back wheel when your on a fat tired mtb with suspension, it doesnt really impress then 2 much :lol:

Stooooge
"Ride it like it has no front wheel" <--- Inspired by this thread :)

wonderllama

Likes Dirt
wooopp wooopp dr zoidburg... yayyy im helping...

i cant mauall very good but once i was just muckin around at the front of my house and i was just rollin like 1- 2 km and hour and i held the front up for about 10 sec`s which i was happy at dhd saw it (ride guy)....
on my mini bike i can manual pretty far for the size of the thing......

MINI BIKES RULE